Phuket is one of the Southern Provinces in Thailand. It contains the largest island in the country and 32 smaller islands. It is located in the Andaman sea on the West Coast of Thailand. Phuket is the second smallest province in Thailand and has a history of trading. The main income of the place is now from tourism. Its beautiful white beaches have caught the attention of several people around the world. The average temperature of the place is 32-degrees Centigrade and it doesn’t change much throughout the year. This has made it an all around the year tourist destination. The best way for travellers get to Phuket is through a flight. Often Malaysia and Phuket are clubbed together on a tour. So, if someone is planning to visit Phuket from Kuala Lumpur they should check out flights that carry one from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket. They are very affordable and great for touring.
What to enjoy in the beautiful province of Phuket?
As we have rambled about the whole of Phuket, now we can focus on the tourist attractions. The beaches by the blue water are, of course, the best attractions of the place. But there are more to see than just the beaches. So, let us see some of them:
- The Beaches are of course the best attraction of the place. There are lots of them that one can enjoy. One can also book a resort by the beautiful beaches to make their holiday special. Some of the beaches to see are the Bang Tao beach, Nai Harn beach, Kata Noi beach and many more.
- Phang Nha Bay is a must visit place because of its emerald green waters and the soothing experience. It is one of the most photographed places of Phuket and one should definitely check it out. One should spend at least a day to take in all its beauty.
- As Phuket is made up of several islands, one can definitely go on island hopping. The islands are surrounded by beautiful blue water and it makes the place good for relaxation. Two of the most visited ones are the Phi Phi and Similan islands.
- The Buddhist temples of Phuket are beautiful and must visit places. They have the spiritual air that calms you down and distresses you. Wat Chalong is the best known among them and one can get lost in it. The architecture and beauty make taking a flight to Phuket worthy from anywhere around the world.
- To get the historical feel of Phuket, one can visit the Phuket old town. It has the old building and reminiscences of the people who ruled over the place.
- The nightlife of Phuket should never be missed. There are several things that one can enjoy are the Simon Cabaret Show, Phuket Fantasea Show, the Night Markets and others. Along with it, one should never miss the Bangla Road Nightlife. Several bars, discos and restaurants operate in the area giving anyone the best trip of their life.
Flight connection to Phuket is mainly direct from Kuala Lumpur but some can also laid over stops. To get a good deal on the flights one can book cheap flight and tickets online beforehand. There are several airlines options that one can choose from. If someone is touring both Kuala Lumpur and Phuket then they should pre-book flights for both destinations. These days the holiday options are endless and visiting a place like Phuket can be memorable. So, choose the best flight available before visiting the beautiful Thai province of Phuket.